Amount of capsules: 120 caps
Capsule size: Size 0
Net Content Capsules: 400mg
Dosage: Take 1 capsule twice a day with water during the meal.
Common Names: Japanese Mountain Priest, Wig Mushroom, Monkey Head
Lions Mane: Lion’s Mane (Hericium Erinaceus) also called wigzam, supports mental clarity, focus and memory. The Lion’s Mane mushroom is also called the “smart mushroom, nature’s nutrient for the neurons”. Research has shown that it stimulates the production of nerve growth factor (NGF) in the brain.
Ingredients per vegetarian capsule: 400 mg organic Lions’ Mane (Hericium Erinaceus) extract of 100% fruiting body (mushroom). It is a full-spectrum extract obtained by means of H2O and ethanol. This is to get the most out of the fruiting bodies. It contains 30% polysaccharides and beta-glucans
Excipients: Magnesium Citrate and Silicon Dioxide
Can provide assistance with:
– Development of the neurons in the brain through connections that the Lion’s Mane knows how to make.
– Lion’s Mane provides support in optimizing your learning ability and performance (natural nootropic).
– Through regular use, Lion’s Mane contributes to concentration and focus.
– Supports the building of a strong memory, stimulates it and provides clarity.
– Lion’s Mane can contribute to a stronger immune system
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have health problems.
This is a dietary supplement and should be used as such.